There are several reasons why you should consider working with a Freelance Ads Manager. Here are a few:
- Expertise: A freelance Ads manager will have specialised knowledge and experience in creating, managing and optimising ads across multiple platforms. They will know the best practices for creating and targeting ads, as well as how to track and analyse performance data.
- Cost-effective: Working with a freelancer is often more cost-effective than hiring a full-time employee. You will only pay for the services you need, and won’t have to pay benefits, holidays or other costs associated with hiring a full-time employee.
- Flexibility: Freelancers are typically able to work on a project basis, which allows for greater flexibility in terms of the scope and duration of their involvement. You can adjust the scope of their work according to your business needs and budget.
- Specialised skills: Freelancers often have specialised skills that may not be found in a full-time employee. They may have expertise in specific areas such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or programmatic advertising that could be beneficial for your campaigns.
- Time-saving: Working with a freelancer can save you time, as they can handle all aspects of your ads campaigns, from research, to creation, optimisation and analysis, which you would have to do if you handled it in-house.
- Scalability: Freelancers allow you to scale your ad spend and efforts up or down as needed, giving you more control over your advertising budget.
- Objectivity: A freelancer can bring a fresh perspective and an objective eye to your ad campaigns, which can help you identify areas of improvement, and more opportunities to increase revenue.
Keep in mind that it’s important to choose a freelancer that has the appropriate experience, skills, and references to do a good job.